I’m officially 30 and here are 15 things I am grateful for in this life.
- I can eat what I want.
- I have a husband whom I love and vice versa.
- I have friends who are there for me.
- My parents are healthy and alive.
- I have a nice place to live in.
- I have a car that can take me to places.
- I can drive by myself.
- I can travel to other countries.
- I can climb mountains and appreciate the beauty of it.
- I have my dogs.
- I have a convenient job.
- I have shared pain.
- I care less about society.
- I care more for the environment.
- I am able.
Wherever life takes me from here, I will forever be grateful.